Allu Arjun wishes brother Allu Sirish with a cute throwback photo!


South star Allu Sirish celebrated his 32nd birthday today and admirers have been showering with birthday wishes on Twitter. His big brother Allu Arjun took to Instagram and shared a cute childhood photograph of Sirish. He posted, "Happy Birthday Siri ... My Fav Fav babyyy." Isn't it the cutest photo ever?

Earlier, Allu Arjun had posted a loveable message for his baby brother along with a cute picture. He posted, ‪"Happy Birthday Day to the 1st Baby in my Life . The baby who grew in front of my eyes from the beginning of my time . The one with whom I shared the maximum amounts of memories & secrets . My Baby Brother Siri . Happy Birthday."

Allu Sirish made his acting debut in Tamil-Telugu film Gouravam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...