We can even abuse each other, says Ajay Devgn on friend Tabu!



Bollywood actor Ajay Devgn is presently busy promoting his forthcoming film, Raid. Helmed by Raj Kumar Gupta, the film also stars Ileana D’Cruz in the lead role. In the movie, Ajay essays the role of a deputy commissioner of Income Tax, while Ileana plays his wife, Malini.

But, Ajay is unwilling to disclose the name of the officer who inspired his character, Amay Patnaik. He revealed to a tabloid, ‘’I’m not sure if he’d want that. The day he is comfortable with it, I’ll tell you his name.’’

‘’I didn’t really spend a lot of time with him but I heard a few more stories of IT raids from him and other officers. Some were funny and some scary, I marvelled at how casually he narrated the incident though I don’t think he’d have been as nonchalant then,” he further added.

After the release of the intense crime drama, Ajay will start preparation for Luv Ranjan’s romcom, which reunites him with friend Tabu and also features Rakul Preet Singh.

“We’ve finished the first schedule. It’s an urban comedy with an interesting concept. I’ve been busy with Raid promotions so I haven’t had the time to watch Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety but I have known Luv for a while now. He is a fabulous writer and director whom I trust. I loved the script,” Ajay told.

He is looking forward to work with Tabu with whom he shares a very special relationship. The two were last seen in Golmaal again (2017), which was super-hit at the box-office. “We’ve known each other from before we entered the industry and would hang out with the same group of friends. We can even abuse each other without it coming in the way of our friendship. I keep telling her to get married,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...