Varun Dhawan divulges about cleaning toilets and serve breakfast for the film October!



Bollywood actor Varun Dhawan's next movie October looks fascinating to the core and it's getting harder to contain our excitement for this not so usual love tale. In this much-awaited movie, the actor portrays a hotel management student who is working in a five-star hotel as part of the trainee program.

Varun recently posted a post on Instagram disclosing interesting facts about his character Dan. "Danny my boy. #dan. Shot and lived real hotel where my job was to serve breakfast, clean toilets, make beds and even do the laundry," Varun captioned his post. His Instagram post has revved up curiosity.”

Talking of his role in the movie, Varun had previously revealed a leading tabloid that working on this movie has impacted his performance in a positive way. "It feels amazing. We wrapped up the film in 38 days. October is more than a film to me. I don't want to say much about it, but this film has definitely impacted me so much as a human being. I think it has definitely changed me as a human being. Working with Shoojit da was my dream, which has been fulfilled now. After a long time, I have done something which is different," he had told.

The movie is scheduled to hit the screens on April 13, 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...