I had to have phone s** for Dev D, recalls Radhika Apte an audition!



Recently, Radhika Apte appeared with Rajkummar Rao on BFFs with Vogue. The best buddies made exciting revelations on the show. Radhika and Rajkummar were at their candid best on the show.

In a segment, when the show’s host Neha Dhupia questioned Radhika about her weirdest audition, she revealed, “The weirdest audition was when I had to have phone sex for Dev D. I had to tie my hair or eat a lollipop or something. And I used to live in Pune, and I never had phone sex till then ever. But I did it and it was great fun. Although I didn’t get the part…clearly.”

Anurag Kashyap’s Dev D starred Kalki Koechlin, Abhay Deol and Mahie Gill in lead roles. Radhika debuted in Bollywood with Vaah! Life ho Toh Aisi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...