Rani Mukerji thinks Aditya Chopra’s direction for her will be weird!


Bollywood actress Rani Mukerji is on a promotional spree for her forthcoming movie, Hichki. Rani essays the role of a teacher who suffers from Tourette syndrome. The trailer of the movie has received encouraging feedback from the viewers.

During a media chat with a tabloid, the actor spoke about her family and the forthcoming movie.

When questioned how motherhood changed her, she responded, “Amazingly! My life is changed 360 degrees because child gives birth to a mother. Every mother is different as every child is different. It is really an amazing phase of my life that I am going through today because nothing is more important than my daughter. And it is going to be a really interesting phase in films too because if ‘Hichki’ runs, I would be part of many more great film ahead but if the film doesn’t do extremely well, I might not be able to do so many films frequently since it is all about box office.”

‘’I am really geared to do more films. I am in my best phase of life right now where I am so happy because of my daughter. Today, when Adira says, ‘Oye Hichki’, my heart melts. I never imagined that I get to hear this one day. When you are single, you always think that marriage will happen but it is never a reality, it is always a future and when that future had already happened, my marriage happened, I have a child and now my child is singing my song, it’s a weird feeling. When my parents used to appreciate me, I was like okay but a child is a child. When I see her getting excited to see me on screen, it’s a great feeling,’’ she further added.

When questioned if she will be seen in any of Aditya Chopra’s directorial, Rani revealed, ‘’I hope so and we have spoken about it too but I don’t think it would happen. We are just too comfortable with each other as people to be able to look ourselves in the work space together. I will be another character and he has to direct that character. It will be too weird.’’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...