I have overcome my nervousness of performing live on stage, says Arijit Singh!


Well-known Arijit Singh is one of the most melodious singers in the country. With songs like Laal Ishq, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, Safar and latest Binte Dil and numerous others, he has succeeded to win a lot of hearts.

The singer is now eventful with his all-India tour. He has performed in a lot of cities over the country in last few months for the same.

A daily questioned Arijit Singh about his experience of his singing-tour, he told, "It was a larger-than-life experience; one of the best I've had in a long time. I wanted to reach out to my fans across the country and this was a great way to get close to them. I am glad I got a chance to perform for them in their own cities."

Probe him what he has learnt from this tour, he replies, "I have overcome my nervousness of performing live on stage. The tour marked an amazing start to the year for me as well. I am taking away a lot of happy memories."

Arijit told that he loves both - performing live on stage and singing inside a studio. "Being inside a studio and performing live are two completely different experiences, and I enjoy both. Performing live is like inviting people over for a house party, where I can sing my heart out while people around join it. When I am on stage, I make sure I interact with the audience. Studio recordings, on the other hand, are technical," told Arijit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...