Rock On! 2’s star Shraddha Kapoor is the biggest fan of Rock On!

Admirers of Rock On! are mighty thrilled as the makers lately disclosed the teaser trailer of its sequel Rock On! 2 and Shraddha Kapoor, who is playing the female lead in the movie, lately claimed that she is the original's biggest fan.

When asked how she came on board, she told, ''I think I'm very lucky. I'm Rock On's biggest fan and when I saw that film I had decided that if they would ever come up with a sequel, I will be a part of it and that's happening so, it's like a dream come true.''


Rock On! 2 also stars Farhan Akhtar, Arjun Rampal, Purab Kohli, Prachi Desai and Shashank Arora in the lead roles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...