I don't understand why my pairing with Amy Jackson is being termed 'unconventional, tells Nawazuddin Siddiqui!

Nawazuddin Siddiqui, who has regularly played quirky or intense roles, will be seen romancing and dancing in his forthcoming movie Freaky Ali, in which he is starring opposite actress Amy Jackson and though you might think this pairing is 'unconventional', Nawaz begs to differ.

In an interview, Nawaz told, ''I don't understand why my pairing with Amy is being termed as unconventional. Do I have four arms? Do I have three ears? I am just like any other actor who would have been paired opposite her and I had such a great time enacting romantic scenes with her that I am now eager to take up more romantic roles.''


Directed by Sohail Khan, Freaky Ali is a comedy about a goon, who has a freaky talent for golf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...