Radhika Apte says ‘I don't care a shit’ over her leaked intimate scenes with Adil Hussain!




Radhika Apte's intimate scene with Adil Hussain, from their forthcoming movie Parched, got leaked a couple of weeks ago and while there was much brouhaha about the sensational video, Radhika doesn't want to waste her time and energy talking about it as she doesn't give a 'shit' about what persons think.

When asked what her reaction was when she first got to know that the video has been leaked, she told, ''I didn't have a reaction, I don't care a shit. I care about the film, I don't care about what people think. I pity those who don't respect their bodies. I don't think it's such an important issue to spend so much energy talking about it. The film is more important and this is a pointless issue.''

Radhika further told, “I’m not scared of featuring in nude/semi-nude sequences in films. I have grown up watching global cinema and have travelled a lot to take all these things in my stride as an actress!”

“I have seen artistes in India and abroad appearing nude on-stage; why should I feel shy of my own body? I don’t feel so and as such, I don’t mind revealing it if the script so demands. As an actress, I use my body to perform. I didn’t mind appearing in nude sequences as I know how these sequences are filmed,” she t and added that she didn’t bother much about the ‘leaked’ sequences in the film.

Talking about the leaked footage, director Leena Yadav told, ''I don't give it importance, neither do any of us. It's a vicious circle you know they create a leak, then they get everyone to talk about it. Then somebody says they only leaked it because they wanted publicity so, I don't want to feed this system, which feeds itself.''


Produced by Ajay Devgn, Parched also stars Tannishtha Chatterjee and Surveen Chawla and is slated to release this weekend, in India.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...