I like my stories to be rooted in reality: Neeraj Pandey

Much-admired director Neeraj Pandey, known for helming hits like A Wednesday, Special 26 and Baby, veered away from crime movies to make MS Dhoni-The Untold Story and Pandey recently spoke about why he prefers working on stories that are real.

Neeraj told, ''I like my stories to be rooted in reality. I love the fact that I'm talking about something that concerns you, me, or a person sitting outside my office. I like it when my stories can show something that has resonance in our lives. I feel comfortable with them, and also I feel they (the stories) need to be talked about.''


Based on the life of Indian cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni, MS Dhoni-The Untold Story stars Sushant Singh Rajput in the lead role.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...