Akshay Kumar was rusticated from school for saying ‘I want to marry her’ to teacher!

Akshay Kumar, who is often called the Khiladi of Bollywood, was a real player as a kid too, from what we have heard lately.

During the trailer launch of Marathi movie Kaul Manacha, Akshay told, ''When I was in the 6th standard, I used to have a crush on my Marathi teacher and once, when she was teaching us, I told my classmate sitting next to me that I want to marry her. The teacher saw us conversing and when she asked us what we are talking about, my classmate directly said that I like her and I want to marry her!''


Akshay revealed that he was quite embarrassed by this, particularly when the teacher summoned his parents and he was rusticated from school for two days for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...