Raaz Reboot leaks online, Emraan Hashmi appeals viewers to watch film in theatres!

Previously, many movies got leaked a few days before their release dates and now, Emraan Hashmi's forthcoming horror movie Raaz Reboothas become the newest victim to piracy.

The movie is slated to hit the theaters this Friday, but on Wednesday hashtag #RaazRebootLeaked started trending on number one position on Twitter. Hashmi was worried to see this and he requested his fans to support the movie, by seeing it in theaters.

Emraan posted, ''About twenty mins ago, I decided to unwind a bit and go on to Twitter. I usually look at it as a way of connecting with my fans, who I look at as an extension of my family… It's always a positive experience, connecting with them. But the first thing I saw a few moments back was the trends list which to my horror read ''Raaz Reboot Leaked.'' A lot of work goes into a film, whether good or bad. A lot of people toil away, striving to entertain you as well as run their kitchens. Piracy is a rampant problem, as we have seen over the past few months with a few movies that have been leaked online before their theatrical release. I won't add fuel to the fire by harping about conspiracy theories… I won't point fingers. I don't intend to get into a public mud-slinging match. Instead, I will request you to give the film a fair chance by watching it in theatres. It's a request, which I think anyone sensible will entertain. Love, Emraan.''


But, as this news surfaced many people claimed that it's just a marketing strategy to create some buzz around the movie, by the makers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...