Bipasha Basu discloses about life after marrying Karan Singh Grover!

Bipasha Basu wedded with her beau Karan Singh Grover a month ago and lately she got candid about how wedding has changed her life. Apart from other things, Bipasha has now started writing her name as Bipasha Basu Singh Grover.


Recently, when she was asked how wedding has changed things for her, she told, ''I wear this loha (an iron bangle worn by married Bengali women) and I wear sindoor. I wear my wedding ring but everything else between us is still the same. We love each other, a little more every passing day and now, I write my name as Bipasha Basu Singh Grover on Instagram.''

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nushrratt Bharuccha opens up about her family’s reaction to her decision to be an actor!

Nushrratt Bharuccha is regarded as one of B-town's gifted stars today, having starred in numerous successful movies. She first worked in...