Your face is in someone's armpit or close to their butt during wrestling, makes me uncomfortable, reveals Anushka Sharma!



Much has been written about how Anushka Sharma learning to wrestle for her forthcoming movie Sultan, in which she plays a wrestler, but what many might not know is that the actress was really uncomfortable while learning the sport.

In a frank conversation with media personnel lately, Anushka told, “The thing is, though I was ready to begin wrestling, it's an extremely physical contact sport and you have to be very close to somebody. I had to train with a male wrestler and at one time, your face is in someone's armpit or close to their butt and as a girl and as an actor, you have your own sense of space and boundary. When someone comes too close to us, we feel uncomfortable and wrestling is much closer than that. So initially, I was not giving my best to the training session. I later decided that I need to overcome this feeling and give it my best shot after I saw the training session videos and realized that it was looking quite bad.”


Anushka will be paired opposite Salman Khan in Sultan, which is slated to release this Eid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...