Tiger Shroff opens about why he waited for such a long time before signing next!

Tiger Shroff marked his acting debut with Sajid Nadiadwala's action-drama Heropanti in 2014 and now, after two years, he is back with one more actioner Baaghi.

At Baaghi's trailer launch event, when Tiger was asked why he waited for such a long time before signing his second movie, he told, ''I was just not in a rush. I got a lot of love post my debut movie Heropanti and I'm grateful that I got acceptance so early in my career. I had certain hopes and expectation to fulfil and I believe that the second film is as important or I would say may be even more important than the first film. I just wanted to make the right choice and take my time and thankfully my producer and director gave me that time.''


Directed by Sabbir Khan, the movie also stars Shraddha Kapoor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...