If I try my best, I can persuade Salman to get married: Aamir Khan

Bollywood megastar Salman Khan is one of Bollywood's most suitable bachelors, despite his string of relationships and the efforts of his friends and family members, but Aamir Khan is pretty confident about convincing his friend to tie the knot.


On the occasion of his birthday yesterday, when asked about his efforts to convince Salman to get married, Aamir told with a laugh, ''I know you guys keep telling me every year to convince him to get married, but I have not tried my best yet. If I do give it my best shot, I am sure I will be successful!''

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...