Arjun Kapoor is spreading rumours about my marriage: Varun Dhawan

Arjun Kapoor will be next seen romancing Kareena Kapoor Khan in R. Balki's Ki And Ka. The actor will play a househusband in the peculiar and fun movie and recently, when he was asked who according to him would make a good househusband, he took Varun Dhawan's name.

When Varun was asked to remark on Arjun's statement, he told, ''Arjun said that about me… I have no plans of getting married right now and I don't know why Arjun is spreading this rumour about me. Arjun, I think you need to get married buddy.''


In the meantime, Varun is busy with his brother Rohit Dhawan's upcoming directorial endeavor Dishoom, which also stars John Abraham and Jacqueline Fernandez in the lead roles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...