Purab Kohli welcomes his newly born daughter in India!

Things are going great for Purab Kohli on both, professional and personal front. His latest release Airlift, which stars Akshay Kumar in the lead role, went on to become a superhit and he and his fiancée Lucy also became proud parents to a baby girl in November 2015.

The couple has christened their daughter Inaya. As his fiancée is from London, she and Inaya have been staying there but soon they’ll be shifting to India for good and Purab is excited to welcomes his girl at home. He is busy preparing for their arrival and has also baby-proofed his house.

Approving the same, Kohli told, ''The last couple of months have been really hectic with my shoots, in the time I've been getting days off I've been flying to London to be with the family even if it’s just for a weekend. But thankfully we now feel Inaya is ready to take her first flight and I'm going to bring them back with me on this trip. My daughter has already got me dancing to her tunes and her luck is bringing me some really good work too. Looking forward to the year now with all this interesting shooting to do and also have my family close by to me.''


Kohli is currently busy with Rock On 2 and he will also star in the desi version of popular TV show Homeland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...