Katrina’s more diplomatic response to Salman’s 'Mazdoor' remark!

Salman Khan lately told that his alleged ex-girlfriend Katrina Kaif is like a mazdoor as she works as hard as a daily wage labourer and when the actress was questioned to comment on it she twisted the whole thing around.

At a latest event, when she was asked to comment on his statement, she told, ''I have said this already I want to hear more adjectives like dreamlike, talented, wistful and beautiful. I want to hear more poetic words.''


''I think if my co-stars feel that I am a hard worker that's good. In all seriousness, there is so much riding on a film, everyone puts so much of their life, their hard work and money so the most you can do is give your best and work as much as you can,'' she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...