I was always scared of being underwater, overcome my fear for 'Raabta': Kriti Sanon


Beautiful Kriti Sanon will be next seen romancing Sushant Singh Rajput in film Raabta and the actress, who has a fear of going underwater, is trying to overcome her fear for the film.

A few scenes of the movie require her to swim and the actress is now taking swimming lessons to get into the skin of her character. She takes an hour out every day for her swimming classes.

Approving the reports, Kriti told, ''I didn’t know how to swim, and I was always scared of being underwater. But, thanks to this role, I am gradually overcoming my fear. I feel quite comfortable now.''


Kriti and Sushant have also been practicing horse riding for their respective roles in the Dinesh Vijan-directed movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...