Once I could not buy a book called How To Learn Acting due to money problem, recalls Akshay Kumar!


Evergreen star Akshay Kumar has come a long way since his debut movie Saugandh in 1991. Akshay has been in the industry for twenty-eight years now. He has garnered immense love and fame for his work and has a massive fan base.

Lately, in a media chat, Akshay disclosed numerous motivating tidbits from his life. When questioned about how does he feel to be one of the highest paid entertainers in the world, Akshay revealed, "It feels great. I have never thought I would have come this far. I still remember when I could not buy a book called How To Learn Acting because I did not have sufficient money. Later, when I searched for the book, I could never find it."

Talking about how does he see stardom, Akshay revealed, "I don't take stardom seriously. It is there today, but it might not be there tomorrow. Work hard, be honest and sincere. Do not take things for granted."

Akshay is presently gearing up for his upcoming sports-drama Gold’s release in cinemas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah: India's Beloved Neighborhood!

A Sitcom That's More Than Just a Show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah (TMKOC), or "Taarak Mehta's Inverted Spectacles," h...