I’ve learnt from Hrithik that as an actor you have to worship your body, says Mrunal Thakur!

Hrithik Roshan, Mrunal Thakur

TV star Mrunal Thakur is a famous face on the Indian television. She has a massive fan base and is one of the top actresses when it comes to the small screen industry.

Now, Mrunal is all set to star in the forthcoming Bollywood movie Super 30. The film stars Hrithik Roshan in the lead role. Mrunal will essay Hrithik's love interest in the film.

Mrunal did not disclose much about her character, but told that she will be seen in a totally different avatar as compared to her other television and movie projects. Speaking about her character, Mrunal revealed, "She is a city girl based in Patna."

Mrunal is all admirations for her co-star Hrithik Roshan and his fitness routine. She revealed, "Whenever I would go to Hrithik’s vanity van to chat or rehearse lines, I’d see him working out or watching inspirational videos. One thing that I’ve learnt from him is that as an actor you have to worship your body.”

She remembered that if the shoot is scheduled to be at 10 am, Hrithik would hit the gym early in the morning, and would go back again after pack-up. Once he invited me to work out with him and now I’m focused on my fitness thanks to Hrithik. He has become an inspiration and has always been really encouraging about my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah: India's Beloved Neighborhood!

A Sitcom That's More Than Just a Show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah (TMKOC), or "Taarak Mehta's Inverted Spectacles," h...