Twinkle Khanna reveals about her description in school by daughter Nitara!



Bollywood actress Twinkle Khanna is known for being a lively Twitter Queen. When it comes to voicing her opinion and taking on trolls, Mrs Khanna is unmatched for. 

A loving mother to Aarav and Nitara, Twinkle has a comical reaction to everything. Taking to twitter, Twinkle shared a copy of Nitara's school where she wrote all she knows about her mother. In the essay, she dictated that her mum is 60-year-old and loves to work on her computer all day.

Twinkle captioned the image, "According to what the baby has dictated to her teacher-I am 60 (God help me) work on the computer all day (perhaps true) good at making coffee!" Haha!

Previously, Twinkle had tweeted about after watch Baahubali 2, she started addressing Nitara by the name of Katappa which apparently annoyed Akshay. "Saw Baahubali & I've been calling my daughter Kattappa much to her dad's annoyance-Perhaps he would prefer her being called Rowdy instead," she tweeted.  She also added, "All right perhaps I am a bit obsessed- but try it- say Kattappa 3 times and you won't be able to stop- it's like eating wafers - addictive!"

Speaking to Nitara, Twinkle had revealed the reason of not showing Nitara's face in the pictures she uploaded. She told, "I think she (Nitara) is very young and she should get her privacy. I don't really put up pictures of my son Aarav. I think that they are growing and if they come out with me for a movie or something and then if someone clicks pictures then I am ok. As parents, we try to keep them away from the limelight until they understand the consequences and learn to handle themselves." 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranbir Kapoor resolves his fights with wifey Alia through 'NO EGO' policy!

Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt routinely make headlines, giving us major couple goals. The Bollywood pair is one of India's most adored ...