Salman and Kareena recall the old memories with a beautiful pic together!

Salman and I will just set the screen on fire. He has known me since my childhood and when I last met him he was teasing me about how old I have become. He pointed out how I'm already married and he is still single: Kareena Kapoor Khan.

This quote by Kareena pretty much sums up the old picture of the two going viral. In the photos, you will see Salman sitting and Kareena who is in teens is seen smiling looking at him. Little did they knew that they will be paired opposite each other in Main Aurr Mrs Khanna, Kyon Ki, Bodyguard and Bajrangi Bhaijaan.


In one of her previously interviews, Kareena had told, "I think we all are big fans of Salman and he has been my and Karisma's (Kapoor) co-star. I am really happy with his 25 years because this industry is incomplete without Salman."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranbir Kapoor resolves his fights with wifey Alia through 'NO EGO' policy!

Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt routinely make headlines, giving us major couple goals. The Bollywood pair is one of India's most adored ...