Once Neeraj Vora is fit, we will roll out Hera Pheri 3, says Suniel Shetty!


Bollywood actor Suniel Shetty along with Akshay Kumar and Paresh Rawal tickled our funny bones when they featured the offbeat comedy Hera Pheri which released in 2000. They went on to star in Hera Pheri 2 as well.

Hera Pheri 3 was seemingly in the works but writer Neeraj Vora suffered a massive stroke last October and has been bed-ridden since then.

Talking about the third part is Suniel who said to a famous daily, "Hera Pheri is a huge franchise, one of the first few films to have had a successful sequel (Phir Hera Pheri, 2006). All the characters — Raju (Akshay Kumar), Shyam (Suniel) and Babu Bhai (Paresh Rawal) — have stayed with the audience and there is a brand recall. As co-stars too, we get along like a house on fire. We must make it [part 3] for fans."

On Neerja, he told, "I believe he is doing better now. Once he is fit, we will roll out the film."

In the meantime, Suniel will be making his Bollywood comeback in Krishna DK and Raj Nidimoru's Reload which stars Sidharth Malhotra and Jacqueline Fernandez. About the movie, Suniel told, "I play a grey character. I can't talk much about it, but it's a perfect comeback film. I am playing my age and had a lot of fun."


Right now, Suniel is hosting India's Asli Champion...Hai Dum. When a famous tabloid asked the actor how he manages to keep his body fit and fine, Suniel disclosed, "I took a sabbatical of three years where I analyzed and understood myself. I realized there was an overdose of everything in the last 25 years so I needed a break and it helped me in understanding and taking care of myself. I got my 'me' time in those three years. I am extremely passionate about fitness which has helped me achieve the body that I have today. At the age, I am at I honestly believe that it's very difficult to be able to manage a body like this. But if you know the basics then it's very simple and I want to impart my knowledge through India's Asli Champion."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranbir Kapoor resolves his fights with wifey Alia through 'NO EGO' policy!

Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt routinely make headlines, giving us major couple goals. The Bollywood pair is one of India's most adored ...