I will not hide it but I will not talk about it either, says Sonam Kapoor on linkup with Anand Ahuja!



Actress Sonam Kapoor has presently left for the French City where she will be making her much-awaited Cannes Film Festival appearance tomorrow i.e. May 21, 2017. 

The actress will soon be seen speaking about her personal life in a celebrity talk show. As per a famous tabloid, when Sonam was questioned about her so-called relationship with Anand Ahuja, she revealed, "I don't want it to be written about. That has to be under my control. Everything else in my life is completely out of control. People are always saying things about me, on social media. They are always judging the way I look, the way I stand, the way I eat, the way I act, the way I speak. I need to protect others who come into my life because that person hasn't signed up for what I have. Why should he or she have to go through that? It's not fair. It's private and I don't believe in talking about it. I will not hide it but I will not talk about it either."

On being questioned to comment on she being referred to as the Gossip Queen, the National Award Winning actress told, "If I have to gossip I will do it in my bedroom with my friend and not on someone's couch on national television."


Lately, Anand had accompanied Sonam at the Vigyan Bhawan where Sonam went to receive her National Award. Father Anil Kapoor was also seen bonding with Anand during the event. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranbir Kapoor resolves his fights with wifey Alia through 'NO EGO' policy!

Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt routinely make headlines, giving us major couple goals. The Bollywood pair is one of India's most adored ...