I want Ajay to stop smoking, says Kajol!

Bollywood actress Kajol is really a live wire and we miss seeing her on-screen. Last seen in Dilwale with Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol has gone the choosy way. What we love the most about this beautiful diva is that she doesn't believe in mincing her words and yes, she loves every bit of this trait in her. Flashing her radiant smile and looking amazingly beautiful, Kajol made her way to the capital city where a media person caught up over a late evening tête-à-tête and deluged her with questions on relationships, her partner-in-crime for nearly two decades-Ajay Devgn, Golmaal Again, daughter Nysa's Bollywood debut and more.

On asking her about little presence on screen then she said, “These days? Nooo! I think you're seeing more of me these days than you did earlier, trust me on this. Kajol: I know..But I feel I don't want to do films just for the sake of doing work. I want to do a good film if I have to work where I feel that it's worth the time and effort which I am taking away from my family to go ahead and do a film. And yes, I am doing a Bollywood film per say. It's my home production which hopefully I will be starting in September. I can't reveal much about it right now. I have also finished VIP 2 which is a lot of work for me. 2 films in 1 year? God, you're seeing too much of me these days. I already need a break.”


On asking her about any one annoying habit of Ajay which you'd like to get rid of the she told, “Do I have to mention just 1? Okay, let's start from one (laughs). I think I want him to stop smoking at some point but again that has to be a personal decision. So I hope he makes that decision soon.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranbir Kapoor resolves his fights with wifey Alia through 'NO EGO' policy!

Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt routinely make headlines, giving us major couple goals. The Bollywood pair is one of India's most adored ...