Arjun Kapoor shares his struggle with weight loss during the training for Panipat!


After success of India's Most Wanted, Arjun Kapoor is getting ready for his forthcoming movie Panipat. Arjun Kapoor is working really hard for this project. He keeps his admirers updated with workout photographs on social media.

Recently, Arjun Kapoor took to his Instagram and shared his tough journey of weight loss and working for Panipat along with two pictures in the gym.

In the photographs, he can be seen lifting weights and sweating like a beast. He captioned the post as, "It’s been a tough journey for me ever since I was a kid when it comes to my battle with obesity. Everyone has their own struggles I have had and continue to have mine. But the whole point of life is that we fall, we get back up and try again...I vowed never to give up in the 3 years it took me to lose 50kgs when I was 20 years old & I sure as hell won’t be giving up and letting go now... keeping the belief is key, u gotta keep at it and one day you will reap the benefits...we all gotta keep the faith and keep at it cause what we do today will echo in time and reflect within us eventually.."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...