Alia Bhatt’s mastering in the art of dressing up without stress!












As we know, Alia Bhatt seems to have mastered the art of managing the stress of dressing up in her own distinctive way. Alia is among the Bollywood stars who is a youth icon when it comes to her style and looks.

Many of her admirers wondered if Alia suffers from anxiety when she comes in front of the camera. To this, Alia replied in a latest chat with a daily. Alia stated that at the end of the day, a photo is a photo and not the end of the world. She also specified that there are days when she feels lazy and she doesn’t get ready at all. Alia disclosed that she only dresses up for herself and hence, there is no pressure.

Alia told, “It is overwhelming only if you let it become so. I don’t consider dressing up as overwhelming, as I do it as much for myself. In fact, I enjoy it. Some days, I don’t dress up as I don’t feel like it, and it is fine. It’s just a picture after all; it is not the end of the world. I get overwhelmed only when my film is about to release as you are reminded of all the effort that went into making it. But it’s also funny how the minute the film releases, all the anxiety goes away. Then I just say… whatever has to happen, will happen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...