South star Samantha Akkineni talks about her pregnancy plans!



South star Samantha Akkineni is relishing a great career in the film industry. The actress has geared up for the release of two big forthcoming movies Super Deluxe and Majili. The actress, who is also known for being a fashionista, is leaving no stone unturned to promote her movies. Recently, Samantha during a media chat disclosed her pregnancy plans.

Samantha revealed, “When I have a child, that child is going to be my universe. I had the greatest respect for working mothers. My childhood was not very rosy. For all adults, who haven’t had a very rosy childhood, the first thing they will tell you is that they want to give their child everything that they did not have. That’s something that has stuck with me. So I think the first few years after I have a child, I would not be anywhere. That child will be everything for me (sic)”. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...