Sonakshi Sinha talks about body shaming!




Despite so much hard work in maintaining a healthy and fit lifestyle, numerous stars get trolled on social media for their looks and weight. Lately, Sonakshi Sinha addressed all her trolls attacking her looks and weight on Arbaaz Khan’s chat show and opened up about what she felt on reading such things.

Sonakshi made her debut opposite Salman Khan in Dabangg, and since then, her entire body transformation journey is motivating. Sonakshi worked day in and out to reduce her weight as well as to gain strength and is among the beautiful ladies in Bollywood. Despite all of that, trolls keep attacking her. On Arbaaz’s show, Sonakshi stated that he lost 30 KGs for her debut opposite Salman Khan in Dabangg yet people body shaming her. She also shared that at one point she left paying attention to all of the comments and worked on herself for her own health.

Sonakshi revealed, “When I did Dabangg, you had seen me before that also and I was very very big, I was unhealthy. I was unfit and I lost 30 kgs to do your film and still people found words to say about me, about my shape, about how I looked. Earlier, I used to go in the defensive space. I had put in so much effort, I have reduced so much, they have not seen the half of it. They have not seen the effort that has gone in, they have not seen the blood, sweat and tears that have gone in. And, still they are talking so, to hell with it, main jaisi hun vaisi rahungi,aapko dekhna hai aap dekho aap ko mat dekhna hai aap mat dekho.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...