Jacqueline Fernandez to divulge about her role model!


Bollywood star Jacqueline Fernandez has proved that she is an incredible actor and a great dancer. Jacqueline has been a part of numerous interesting movies like Murder 2, Dishoom, Race 2, Race 3, Housefull 2, Kick and many others.

Recently in media chat, Jacqueline Fernandez was questioned about her journey and role model. Jacqueline revealed, "But I never knew how I was going to achieve what I wanted to, because I never had any role model to follow. I was my own role model and I knew my path. I knew my journey would be very different. While I am passionate about acting, I want to spread health and fitness to as many people as I can."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...