The last season was designed to break us, reveals Game of Thrones actor Kit Haringto!


Hollywood star Kit Harington who essays the role of Jon Snow in the famous HBO show Game of Thrones in a media chat revealed that he believes that the final season of the show was 'designed to break' the cast of the series. He went on and disclosed that the team was so tired and sleep deprived of the emotional goodbyes that they just wanted to be done with it.

"The last season of 'Thrones' seemed to be designed to break us. Everyone was broken at the end. I don't know if we were crying because we were sad it was ending or if we were crying because it was so f**king tiring. We were sleep deprived. It was like it was designed to make you think, 'Right, I'm f**king sick of this,'" Harington revealed to a tabloid.

"I remember everyone walking around towards the end going, 'I've had enough now. I love this, it's been the best thing in my life, I'll miss it one day -- but I'm done,'" he further added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...