Justin Bieber's face tattoo for his wife Hailey!



Recently, Justin's latest face tattoo is finally revealed. The singer was hiding it since late last year but now tattoo is out of bag and was disclosed by celeb tattoo artist Jonathan "JonBoy" Valena.

He took to his Instagram account to share Bieber's photo which showed off his new tattoo. The new tattoo is positioned right above his eyebrow and it reads grace. "2018 was a lot of work for me. Both in tattooing and inner work I thought I would never have to face. So many times wanting to give up asking God to take me home. But then I'm reminded what my purpose in this world is through people like you who get tattooed by me and share your life of struggles, anxieties, lost love ones, memories and victories through these little tattoos that have some of the biggest meaning behind them," he captioned the photo.

He further said, "Thank you. Thank you to my clients who have become some of my best friends. I love you all! Gods grace is sufficient in our weakness and it is by Gods love we here for 2019!" JonBoy has tattooed many celebs in the past such as Hailey Baldwin, Kendall Jenner, Travis Scott and Zayn Malik among others. Some netizens are claiming that it is a nod for his Christian faith, while others believe that it’s a tribute to his wife Hailey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...