Manisha Koirala to become a better performer after winning battle against cancer!


From writing about her battle against cancer to inspiring many lives with her motivational talks, Manisha Koirala tells perhaps her fight against cancer has made her a better performer.

Questioned if her approach towards acting has changed, Manisha Koirala revealed to a media agency, "I am more mindful of everything now. Yes, I have experienced life and that way I can say that winning the battle (against cancer) has perhaps made me a better performer. I know that these days, when I hear a story and read the character that I would perform, I go a bit deeper into it, I try to connect with the mind of my character, and there is certain nuance I look for."

Manisha released her first book titled "Healed: How Cancer Gave Me a New Life" - published by Penguin Random House - here on Tuesday evening. The launch was attended by Bollywood celebs like Vidhu Vinod Chopra, Mahesh Bhatt, Anupam Kher, Gulshan Grover, Imtiaz Ali, Rekha, Deepti Naval and Ketan Mehta, among many others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...