Prakash Jha spoilt me on the sets of Jai Gangaajal, reveals Manav Kaul!

Manav Kaul, who has proved his acting ability with his power-packed performances in movies like Kai Po Che, Citylights and Wazir, will be next seen playing the antagonist - Bablu Pandey in Prakash Jha's forthcoming movie Jai Gangaajal and the actor tells that he thoroughly enjoyed himself while working on the cop-drama.
  
Talking about his experience of working with Jha on the movie, the actor told, ''It's an honour for me to have got an opportunity to work with Prakash sir and to be a part of this film. I always say that sir has spoilt me because he made me feel so comfortable that I didn't even realize when the film got over.''
  
''He has written Bablu Pandey's character so beautifully that after finishing my scenes, each day, I would go back to my room and think waah kya scene hua hai,'' he told.
  

Starring Priyanka Chopra, the movie is all set to release on 4th March, 2016. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...