Big B hurts his ribs while shooting a sequence on 'Te3N' set!

Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan, who has been shooting for Sujoy Ghosh's forthcoming production venture TE3N, lately injured his ribs while shooting a sequence, but that has not prevented the Shahenshah from accomplishing his professional commitments.

Lately, the Big B took to his blog to posted, ''Damn .. Damn .. Damn .. !! No not because I missed the Blog or it disappeared, but because I injured my self last night at shoot .. just when I was all recovered from the chest infection, this happens ..No nothing to worry .. I have injured my rib cage, it pains and so when I breathe it hurts .. am doing ice pack and pain killers .. spoken to my doctor .. should take 48 hours to heal he says .. else we do X Ray or MRI or whatever he decides.''

Bachchan also took to his Twitter page to tweeted, “T 2105 - Hurt rib from shoot .. but ok .. taking friends Ef to WAZIR at South City Mall, Kolkata this evening !!”


Bachchan is seen playing an amputee chess wizard in Bejoy Nambiar's Wazir, which releases this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...