Tamannaah Bhatia’s Women’s Day special with 11th Hour!



On her Instagram story, Tamannaah Bhatia posted a video glimpse of her forthcoming series 11th Hour as a Women’s Day special. Sharing it, she penned a whole-hearted note on how she was battling COVID during the shooting of the last schedule. In the video, she also extended her warm wishes to all the women on the International Women’s Day. Helmed by Praveen Sattaru, 11th Hour is a web series for Aha Video.

She posted, “Today and everyday I champion my unapologetic female tribe who have forged their own path, braved the storm, never played victim, challenged convention, determined their life story and fiercely run the world The #11thHour is special. I battled through COVID 19 whilst completing the last schedule and in all of this chaos I began to appreciate the superwoman powers within myself even more.”

The Entertainment star further added, “I always have done things I was a little not ready to do and then I have that breakthrough moment but I guess that’s how you evolve. Raising a toast to all the incredible women out there. Never stop shining and spreading your hustle as you make this world a better place #HappyInternationalWomensDay”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...