Jodie Foster reveals about 'the greatest trip' of her life!


Recently, during an another media chat, to promote her newest outing The Mauritanian, the two-time Oscar winner couldn't stop gushing about India one more time.

The question asked to Jodie was when she plans to come back to India and what she plans on doing this time around. "Oh, I would love to come again! Yes, I went all over mid-north and it was the greatest trip of my life," Foster enthusiastically replied before elaborating, "We went all over Rajasthan just like every other tourist (laughs!) and went to all those magnificent hotels and, you know, ended up in Varanasi, like everybody else (laughs again!)."

"It was just an extraordinary experience; I would love to come back. I know the country has changed a lot and I would love to see the changes," she ended her conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...