Hello Charlie star Aadar Jain finds hardest to perform in comedy film!



Recently, in a media chat, actor Aadar Jain has opened up about doing a role in a comedy film Hello Charlie. The actor revealed that he has worked very hard to make use of the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Bollywood’s newbie star Aadar Jain says he has given his all to the upcoming movie "Hello Charlie", claiming that he has a once-in-a-lifetime role in the comedy. "I've worked really hard on portraying Charlie as the goofy, loving, and simplistic boy that our director and I think he is, and I'm thrilled with the response to my comic timing on screen. I believe comedy is one of the hardest genres to perform as an actor and I have given it my all for 'Hello Charlie' because I think it's a once-in-a-lifetime role," Aadar revealed.

"Hello Charlie" is set to be a digital release on April 9. In the movie, Aadar shares a unique friendship with a gorilla he is transporting out of Mumbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...