Sonakshi Sinha to reveal about her future life partner!

Bollywood star Sonakshi Sinha made her debut with Dabangg and has been living that title since then. She was last seen in Dabangg 3 along with Salman Khan. As we all know that she is also someone who hardly talks about her relationships. In a latest media chat, Sonakshi talked about her marriage plans, discloses if she would ever want to marry an actor.

"I am not trying to brush it off the carpet. When it has to happen, it will. But, there is no pressure from my family. My parents see that I am very happy with my work, enjoying it. Also, I have to find a boy, only then I can get married. The main requirement is that," Sonakshi clarified. When questioned if like her Mission Mangal co-star she would prefer not marrying an actor, Sonakshi posted, "I should really not say never. But, I would prefer being with someone who is outside of this industry. I would prefer it, but nahi hua toh nahi hua."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...