Kartik Aaryan’s thanking note for Subhash Ghai?



Earlier, filmmaker and director Subhash Ghai took to social media to share an unseen photograph of Kartik Aaryan from his archives which had Karitk share the same frame as Salman Khan and Aamir Khan.

After Subhash Ghai wrote a note for Kartik Aaryan for his astonishing work, Kartik Aaryan, responded to the director and thanked him for shaping his career as the actor posted, “Sir, what you have taught me and what I have learnt by simply watching you work is my gold mine that is going to be with me throughout my career. Almost literally, you’ve put me onto the ladder of success. Can’t thank you enough for that!”

For the information, Kartik Aaryan worked with Ghai in Kaanchi. On the film front, Kartik Aaryan will be seen in Karan Johar’s Dostana 2 and Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...