Kiara Advani’s fan moment this superstar?



Bollywood actress Kiara Advani made her debut with Fugly but it was only with Sushant Singh Rajput starrer M S Dhoni that Kiara made a mark for herself in the industry. Amid lockdown, Kiara Advani has been sharing old childhood videos of her on social media since there are no shootings.

Amid all this, Kiara Advani remembered her fan moment with Salman Khan during a media chat. She disclosed that she was all of 17 when she first met Salman Khan at a studio and she was struck dumb as she saw him sitting outside the vanity that instead of talking to him, she kept on staring at him. Kiara revealed, “I was smitten by Salman Khan sir the first time I saw him, which was on a film set at Mehboob Studio. He was sitting outside his vanity van, waiting to be called for a shot.”

Furthermore, Kiara Advani added, “I was struck dumb, literally! I already knew him but the aura around him was so strong. He made me comfortable and while my mother and he were sharing stories from my childhood, I just stood there, gawking,”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...