Musician John Legend’s chef avatar for family!


Hollywood musician John Legend has turned to cooking amid lockdown due to coronavirus pandemic.

"I'm most responsible for cooking breakfast in my house, so I cook pancakes for my kids, I cook omelettes for me and Chrissy, waffles, French toast. Pretty much any kind of breakfast you can imagine - bacon, sausage, all that stuff I'm responsible for," He revealed on British singer-songwriter Jessie Ware's "Table Manners" podcast, reports in a media channel.

Legend's wife and model Chrissy Teigen is a famous cookbook author.

But John Legend likes to listen to music while cooking. "I like to play music as I'm cooking. so I'll often stream or do a playlist of stuff that I've already put together of some of my favourites of this or that of artists. Sometimes I'll listen to an album but most of the time it's playlists."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...