Tiger Shroff’s childhood passion!


Bollywood star Tiger Shroff is one of the famous action stars in the Bollywood. After Heropanti, Tiger Shroff showed off his action skills in movies such as Baaghi, Baaghi 2.

In a latest media chat, Tiger Shroff opened up about his love and passion for the action genre as he told that he is blessed to have been offered scripts that allow him to express his craft for action. “My passion is solely in the action genre since I was a child. Until now whatever little I have achieved is because of this genre. Although it's not an easy genre I'm blessed that from my first film, I've scripts that allowed me to express my passion and craft for action,” revealed Tiger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...