Cricketer KL Rahul breaks his silence over link up rumours with Akansha Ranjan?





Some media reports over the past few months have been suggesting that the Indian cricketer KL Rahul is in a relationship with a starlet. From Punjabi actress Sonam Bajwa to Sunil Shetty's daughter Athiya Shetty, the handsome cricketer has been linked with quite a few names. But, his recent link-up has been the talk of the town.

Media conjectures suggest that Rahul is dating Alia Bhatt's best friend Akansha Ranjan Kapoor. It was lately disclosed that Akansha introduced the cricketer to her beau Ranbir Kapoor. Among these reports, the cricketer addressed his relationship status in a media chat with a daily and told that he had no idea about the reports being written about his relationship.

"Oh, all these things have been written about? I don’t really read the papers, so I don’t know what has been written about me. I have learnt to keep my personal life personal and not make it a thing to talk about. I am committed to cricket right now," he revealed. Asked if he was single or not, he broke a lot of hearts by telling, "I don’t really know. When I figure that out, I will give you a call and tell you."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...