Anupam Kher feels that his biopic will be the biggest blockbuster!


Bollywood star Anupam Kher is unquestionably one of the famous actors in the film industry. Recently, Anupam Kher who released his autobiography, Lessons Life Taught Me Unknowingly, was questioned if he would ever be open to having a film made based on his life.

Anupam Kher revealed to a daily, "I feel it will be the biggest blockbuster (laughs). But I haven’t thought about it. I feel a biopic has to be inspirational and my life is full of drama, romance, comedy, failure, motivation, success and failure again followed by success. I’ve lived and continue to live my fully."

He further added, "Whenever it gets made, I hope it will be a guide on how to deal with failure, sadness and depression. As for the actor, I’ll have to think about it. I played a 65-year-old guy at 28 (in Saaranash), so I can play myself from the point when my film career started. We just have to find a younger Anupam (laughs)."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...