Chunky Panday talks about daughter Ananya Panday’s depression!



As we all know, Ananya Panday made her Bollywood debut with Punit Malhotra’s Student of the year 2 and although the movie wasn’t received well by the critics but Ananya was appreciated for her acting. Ananya is Chunky Panday’s daughter and as a father, Chunky spoke on how he used to see Ananya come home depressed when she was wanting to make her acting debut but when he saw her in SOTY 2, he was sure that Ananya would be a good employee.

“Ananya had been part of the industry socially but to work in it is a different ballgame altogether. That said, Bhavana has brought her up well and she’s equipped to be a good employee. I’d see her return home depressed sometimes but I let her be. When I saw the film’s trail show, I was sure she would make it,” revealed Chunky. Chunky Panday pursused his dreams and became an actor and even though he was the son of doctors, he turned out to be a wild child. When Chunky was questioned if Ananya is wild as him, he revealed, “I was wild, my daughter is nothing compared to me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...