Singer LV Revanth wins Indian Idol 9 trophy!





After three long months of eagerness and melodic performances by LV Revanth, the Manohari singer from Baahubali, has emerged out as the winner of Indian Idol 9. Bagging the position of 1st runner-up was Khuda Baksh.

The trophy was handed over by cricket God Sachin Tendulkar who made his TV debut on the singing reality show today. In addition to the title, Revanth also walked away with the grand prize money of Rs. 25 lakhs.

Coming from Visakhapatnam, Revanth is also the winner of IIFA Utsavam award 2016. A favorite of judge Anu Malik, the 26-year-old singer has mesmerized us many times with his singing ability during his journey on the show.

Talking about the win and the road ahead, Revanth said a tabloid, “I will go back home and celebrate with my friends and family who supported me, but I will come back to Bollywood and settle here. I want to thank all the people who have supported me in my journey to win the first ever show of my life.”

“I have big dreams and I have to make it big in Bollywood. I have one eye set on Bollywood and the other on Tollywood, but I want to work on my Hindi first,” he further added.

Congratulatory tweets started flooding the microblogging site as soon as Revanth was confirmed as the winner. While for some it was a proud moment, others just couldn’t wait for his Bollywood singing debut.

Here’s how the Twitterarti celebrated in his win:

“One judge used to call him as South Star but #LVRevanth from #VisakhaPatnam #AndhraPradesh became winner of #IndianIdol9. Congratulations”

“Many many congratulations to #Revanth for winning #IndianIdol. U deserve this title and yes you belong to Bollywood! #IndianIdolGrandFinale”

“Congratulations LV REVANTH for Winning #IndianIdol 9. Taking trophy from The Sachin sir is very special. ALL THE BEST #IndianIdolGrandFinale”

“#Revanth is our Indian Idol so so happy... #indianidol @singerrevanth super proud of you”


“Congrats to #IndianIdol Winner Revanth and Finalists cheers @SonyTV #IndianIdolGrandFinale”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah: India's Beloved Neighborhood!

A Sitcom That's More Than Just a Show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah (TMKOC), or "Taarak Mehta's Inverted Spectacles," h...