“Lost All Her Charm And Glow” Tweet is slammed by Varun Dhawan in defence of Citadel co-star Citadel co-star Samantha Ruth Prabhu!

“Lost All Her Charm And Glow” Tweet is slammed by Varun Dhawan in defence of Citadel co-star Citadel co-star Samantha Ruth Prabhu!

Recently, a news Twitter handle shared a tweet about south actress Samantha Ruth Prabhu, claiming that she has lost her "charm and glow" after recently diagnosed myositis disease. On Twitter, the post read as "Feel sad for Samantha. She lost all her charm and glow. When everyone though she came out of divorce strongly and her professional life is seeing heights, myositis hit her badly, making her weak again." 

This post contained Samantha's newest pics which were taken during the trailer launch of her forthcoming film 'Shaakuntalam'. 

On this disgraceful tweet, Bollywood star Varun Dhawan, who will be a co-star of diva Samantha Ruth Prabhu in the Indian version of Amazon Prime Video's show 'Citadel', responded to the tweet, telling Samantha is "glowing". 

Varun Dhawan tweeted, "U don’t feel bad abt anything u just care about clickbait feel bad for u son. Also glow is avaliable in instagram filters. Just meet Sam trust me she was glowing." 


Previously, even Samantha had replied to the tweet, and she expressed her regret over the tweet that was posted.

“I pray you never have to go through months of treatment and medication like I did .. And here’s some love from me to add to your glow,” she tweeted. 

In 2021, Samantha had disclosed that she was under treatment for the disease myositis. Earlier, in a media chat, Samantha opened about in detail about her Myositis recovery and how she is coping. She revealed, "As I said earlier, there are some good days and there are some bad days. On some days, getting up from bed is difficult. And on some days, I want to fight. Slowly, the days I want to fight are becoming more. It's been three months now. I want to clarify that I am not dying anytime soon. I saw many articles that I have a life-threatening condition. No, I don't. It's an autoimmune condition. It's draining and tiring. I've always been a fighter and I will fight."

The trailer for 'Shaakuntalam' was launched on Monday in Hyderabad. 'Shaakuntalam' spins around the love story of Shakuntala and King Dushyant from Mahabharata, and the main roles are being played by Samantha and Dev Mohan.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...